Lucas Group has partnered with one of their Legal Services clients who is looking to hire an Account Executive in Newport Beach, CA.
- Close new business to achieve individual and company sales goals
- Maintain an active pipeline at all times of opportunities in late, middle and early stages of development
- Keep opportunities moving through the pipeline without stagnating
- Schedule multiple appointments (whether phone consultations, online demos or in-person presentations) every week
- Anticipate approximately two trips out of town per month and maximize efficiency; visit multiple prospects in a single trip.
- Maintain expert knowledge of how to position the company competitively and contribute to the continual refinement of the company's messaging and positioning.
- Maintain expert level ability to provide product demonstration suitable for trustees, administrators and power users
- Remain in continuing correspondence with newly converted clients following implementation; ensure continuing satisfaction and coordinate with regional VP.
- Attend a limited number of trade shows and conferences to represent the company.
- Develop and execute email blasts, social media updates and marketing activities.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects, as assigned.