A Fortune 250 company has an opening for a Risk Management Accounting Manager. This is an essential, high profile position that will lead the accounting team and support company-wide risk management efforts. Offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum of 7-10 years+ of relevant experience in progressively responsible accounting or finance roles
- Candidate will have strong accounting skills, dealing with large amounts of data, analysis skills
- Insurance Accounting is a plus
- Must be outgoing, personable, collaborative and enjoys being in a challenging work environment