ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ASSISTANT– TEMP/TEMP TO PERM POSITION (DC)
Lucas Group is looking for an entry level Accounts Receivable Assistant for a temp/temp to perm position with its Law Firm Client in Washington, DC.
- Assist in maintaining the billing system
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Perform account reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Produce monthly financial and management reports
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries
- Assist in general financial management and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in Finance
- Strong computer skills, in particular, Excel
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Professional and committed to responsibilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with team effectively
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.