A stable and fast growing manufacturing company is searching for a strong accountant to join their team. This role will have great exposure to senior leadership and all aspects of the business. As the company continues to grow, this person will be able to participate in new projects and continue to build out their accounting and finance skillsets. This is a great opportunity for someone trying to leave the public accounting world or someone who has had 1-3 years of manufacturing exposure.
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Combining local knowledge with national reach, Lucas Group has the geographic breadth and industry depth necessary to deliver results. We provide trusted, consultative service by truly listening and responding to the needs of our clients and candidates. We are professional, high-performance, and passionate industry veterans with both insight and integrity, making a very real difference in businesses and careers. We listen. We understand. We deliver.
- Manage Work in Progress schedule and Percentage of Completion adjustments
- Prepare project forecasts
- Monitor application of labor, material and production overhead costs
- Assess and identify profit opportunities
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Public accounting and audit experience preferred
- Strong technical accounting, research, and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills