SECONDMENT ATTORNEY – MENLO PARK (TECHNOLOGY TRANSACTIONS)
40 HOURS/ WEEK FOR 9 -12 MONTHS
URGENT REQUEST- START AS SOON AS WEEK OF MAY 13TH
Senior-level secondee attorney to support a major work stream from a corporate client located in Menlo Park, CA.
- The attorney would be working on site with our client who has significant global presence. They may be working alongside outside counsel who are handling matters for the client.
- The work would focus on supporting matters in the areas of advertising and marketing law
- Candidates should also have experience in technology transactions, handling software or cloud licensing matters
- Candidates with previous experience in-house or large law experience would be ideal
- We would prefer senior-level candidates with 7+ years of experience, as the environment is very fast-paced and the secondee will have to work with little supervision and would need to be comfortable turning around work under time pressure.
- The candidate must be available to work on-site in the client’s office in Menlo Park.
- The ideal candidate would be available full-time (40 hours a week)
- We’re anticipating a 9-12 month duration, with potential to extend based on performance and work load. There is a possibility of an ongoing engagement with client depending on the success of the initial engagement.