Business and Finance Paralegal (Chicago)
Lucas Group’s law firm client is searching for a driven and experienced paralegal skilled in a variety of transaction and general corporate matters, including, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and debt financing. A qualified candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Project management
- Transactional support
- Entity formation and qualification
- UCC filings
- Preparation of organizational documents
- New client intake of corporate records
- Prepare and file annual reports
- Organizational and entity ownership charts
- Securities and other regulatory compliance and filings
- Maintain corporate database and minute books
- Minimum of 10 years law firm experience
- Paralegal certificate
- Undergraduate degree
- Self Starter who takes pride and ownership in setting and attaining goals
- Team player
WHY WORK WITH LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.