Summary: A political Data platform firm is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst, a full-time position, that will be responsible for working with the data team to develop various data visualizations.
Reporting: The Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Create data visualizations that convey accurate and relevant analysis to non-technical audiences including high level decision makers.
- Work with the client facing team to ensure all client requests for data visualizations and analysis are met.
- Manage the business intelligence reporting needs for a specific subset of the firm’s clients.
- Partner with internal teams to leverage all the firm’s data assets to ensure the highest standards in all reports.
- Excited about dealing with Data in regards to Political campaigns
- Experience with Tableau required. PowerBI preferred.
- Experience using SQL and Excel for data analysis is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced campaign style environment.
- Passion for working in center-right politics.