CONTRACT EDISCOVERY – LITIGATION SUPPORT CONSULTANT (Washington, DC)
Our law firm client is seeking a Contract Ediscovery – Litigation Support Consultant for its Washington, DC, office. This is a temporary and part-time (20-25 hours per week) opportunity currently, but could grow into a bigger role. An excellent opportunity to join a uniquely positioned firm and a growing team.
- Support Director of Technology in the firm’s litigation support objectives
- Consult with case teams and advise on litigation technology – strategy and process
- Serve as liaison between attorneys, paralegals and litigation support
- Advise on best use of technology and tailor ediscovery approaches and solutions
- Advise on TAR and Analytics technology
- Introduce innovation around litigation support process
- Assist with development of policy and materials to support objectives of litigation support team
- Bachelors Degree required, Juris Doctor preferred
- Experience consulting on the use of ediscovery technology in litigation
- Experience working on IP Litigation a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Big Law Firm experience a Plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience writing ediscovery policy and materials a plus
- Team player
- Problem solver
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.