Company: Boutique law firm
- This Controller will be responsible for all of our accounting to include banking, reconciliations, reporting, real estate closings, GL entries, budgeting, etc.
- Operations of the general finance area, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
- Banking oversight to include bank deposits and account reconciliation
- Month-end/year-end reporting, budget preparation and monitoring
- Escrow account transactions to include real estate disbursements and wire activity monitoring.
- They use TAB software
- Industry – Law or professional services firm
- Degree in Accounting
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience with a small to mid-size firm
- TABS experience is a plus