Lucas Group is working with a company in the Phoenix area to fill their position of Controller. This will start off as a straight contract with the possibility to go permanent.
- Responsible for managing the accounting function for the company.
- Provide financial support to the executive team regarding financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Serve as the liaison with external audit services provider
- Hands on account reconciliations and accounts payable processing
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable including monthly client billings, client payments and collections
- Perform month end close activities
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance required
- 10+ years progressive relevant work experience
- Comfortable operating in an environment supporting a large number of small transactions on a monthly basis
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft office tools
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and accurate
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, and a solid work ethic