Our client, a private-equity backed manufacturing organization, has engaged Lucas Group to identify an FP&A Analyst. This role will be focused on Corporate FP&A to assist in decision support for Senior Management. Qualified candidates must have a strong work ethic and initiative, be coachable and promotable.
- Compile and document daily management metrics and results
- Prepares operational reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Analyze current and past trends in KPIs
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Manage the continued development of analysis models
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly operating reports and presentations for Senior Management Team
- Supporting Senior Management with in-depth analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, high level of initiative