Things you will do
Provide a smooth transition from pre-sales or Implementation phase to production solution management and continuous adoption. Work with Customer Success Managers to determine account strategy and collaborate on making sure each assigned account is a success. Help customers understand the value of this company’s data as a Customer Data Platform, understand how they can build ETL pipelines, Data lakes, and IOT scenarios. Be the Subject matter expert in all things at this company. Equipped with solid knowledge of our Cloud based Customer Data platform, you will provide the expertise to customers towards a successful, scalable customer implementation. Guide customers and prospects in architecture and implementation of their use cases on their data platform. Monitor customer adoption and product utilization, understand exactly how customers are using our platform and how that aligns to their business objectives Provide consistent customer experience feedback to TD support and product development teams to ensure continual improvement of TD’s solution offerings. Participate in driving product go-to-market strategy with customers.
Your background and skills will include
We would be thrilled if you
· Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
· Have a good understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing Technologies.
· Have experience working with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
· Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation
· Have experience in any one of the following languages actively in the recent past – Python, Java, Ruby, Scala.
· Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets