- Engineer and architect creative DevOps solutions
- Build infrastructure in the cloud keeping in mind security, reliability and scalability.
- Tune and optimize performance through hardware and software changes.
- Plan and implement solutions, upgrades, fixes to entire system environment.
- 4+ years of experience with AWS, Heroku or other virtualization technologies
- 4+ experience working with configuration management systems and deployment automation (Terraform, Ansible , Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux administration/engineering
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably multiple (Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby)
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools and the ability to troubleshoot systems where necessary
- Understanding of various data stores (ex. SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related is a preference, but is not required