Lucas Group is working with a local manufacturer in Orange County, CA who is in search of a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage of a portfolio of eCommerce stores through a combination of hands-on efforts and through use of digital marketing agencies.
- Drive demand by evaluating, proposing, planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns,
- including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and content to build brand awareness, customer engagement and customer retention
- Continuously test, measure and optimize all digital marketing channels (including websites, email marketing campaigns, organic search, keywords, social media, etc)
- Oversee agencies managing paid search, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, remarketing, etc.
- Manage and optimize a portfolio of E-commerce websites
- Lead on all marketing tasks such as product merchandising, email marketing, collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales programs, product development, promotional materials, product packaging.
- Oversee and participate in content creation for SEO purposes
- Work with agency to prepare and send weekly newsletter emails
- Continually improve conversion rates
- Oversee the launch of new eCommerce stores as the company launches new brands
- Continuously identify ways to improve websites and acquire new customers
- Report directly to the company's president
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- BS/MS degree in marketing, business, IT, economics or a related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce – preferably in-house at a brand/consumer product company
- Good understanding of SEO strategy and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other web metrics
- Expert knowledge of conversion rate optimization best practices
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Paid relocation package for qualified candidates willing to relocate to Orange County, CA.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, and sick)
- Training & Development