We are a startup developing a Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) system application that is delivered and client-ready out-of-the-box. We’ve developed business and system solutions that the PBM industry has had to rely on business analysts for manual support and IT changes to implement, and we need the skills and expertise to market our business effectively on the web and to the industry. This role will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading PBM and Health plans, PBM plan sponsor advertising and marketing solutions. We’re looking for someone with experience in copy writing, art direction and social media who can expand our brand’s reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
We are a small but growing startup company that thrives on individual leadership and embraces doing business in a new way and as an industry market disrupter. This position will contribute to brand awareness and company sales and profitability goals through traditional marketing channels as well as new and emerging digital technologies.
- Hands-on Technical experience in:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in business, marketing or relate field required
- 2+ years’ in experience in B2B marketing and digital marketing and advertising
- 2-4 years of related work experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstratable experience with email marketing, lead generation, and SEO
- Experience in website creation and maintenance
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Self starter who can work independently, displays self-confidence, enthusiasm and strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven environment
- Detail oriented while juggling multiple projects and many stakeholders