Lucas Group has partnered with a fast growing Toy company on a Corporate Marketing and Communications Director role. Our client has been around for over 20 years now and have established themselves as one of the leading brands in the industry. They go to market by partnering with some of the top national retailers in the country like Walmart, Target and Amazon.
As a result of their tremendous success and growing global presence, our client is adding new layers to their existing leadership structure. The Corporate Marketing & Communications Director will be responsible for their internal and external communications strategy as well as build and maintain a consistent corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels.
- Manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all channels including but not limited to digital marketing, advertising, tradeshows/events, multi-media, direct mail, email, print collateral, web and social media.
- Develop and manage the organizations philanthropic initiatives on a national and global level
- Oversee development of company-wide employee newsletters and team building corporate events.
- Develop and implement internal communications programs in support of HR, Sales and Marketing teams
- Monitor and analyze performance of marketing initiatives for continual optimization.
- Effectively manage creative agencies to develop and execute corporate marketing and PR plans & programs.
- Lead and mentor a small internal team as well as dotted line reports
- 5-7 years’ of marketing and communications leadership and management experience
- Strong and proven competencies in the areas of marketing, advertising, technology, PR and budgeting.
- Experience managing traditional and digital advertising agencies.
- Experience refining, managing and changing corporate positioning and messaging
Compensation: Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits package
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL