DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND SALES
For: Roofing-grade 'Asphalt Oxidation and Blending Plant'
• 8+ years’ experience working in the oil and asphalt, gas, OR any chemical background dealing with tanks, piping, etc. is acceptable.
• 2+ years with project planning and management in the oil, asphalt, or gas field is preferred
• DEGREE – in relevant Engineering field (Chemical, Mechanical, etc.) or DEGREE in Business field (Administration, Project Planning, etc.)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct plant projects to increase efficiency, capacity and profitability.
- Oversee all plant personnel: Operations and Maintenance.
- Develop plant budget and execute achievement of financial objectives.
- Work alongside management re: budgeting, analysis and completion of projects.
- Develop and implement project plans to improve plant efficiency, capacity, savings.
- Communicate with vendors and partners.
- Handle all documentation for Air Pollution Control Regulation compliance.
- Ensure precise records are kept.
- Research new opportunities for business development and expansion