Title: Director of Talent Management
Location: Houston, TX
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a growing transportation/logistics company on their search for a Director of Talent Management. This role will oversee strategic workforce planning, recruiting, training and development for the organization. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally hands on, able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Develop a cohesive and comprehensive recruiting and on-boarding program
- Establish employee development programs and create career paths
- Partner closely with executive leadership on performance management, recruiting, and growth plans
- Oversee an HR Assistant
- Analyze current market trends and ensure company is staying competitive
- Look at employee engagement and retention programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience
- Have a self-starter mentality
- Be adaptable
- Servant leadership mentality
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.