Lucas Group has partnered with a client who specializes in the utility space who is currently seeking a Project Engineer to be based out of Phoenix, AZ. This position will report to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for, reviewing and approving water/wastewater projects. This position requires the candidate to manage multiple projects simultaneously within the approved budget and company standards.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within the construction phase of projects, with previous exposure to water/wastewater projects for the utility industry. Candidates with experience building water/wastewater facilities through design, permitting, procurement, construction and commissioning are a high priority.
Our client offers a market competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package in addition to a strong financial relocation package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- 6-10 years of engineering experience
- Familiarity with construction and operation of water/wastewater facilities and their infrastructures
- Previous Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization and writing skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Professional Engineer registration in the State of Arizona