Lucas Group has partnered with a Consumer Product company in Culver City, CA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with property management for several industrial and residential properties.
- Handle monthly expense reports.
- Administrative duties directly supporting the CEO (i.e. run errands, manage accounts, etc.)
- Work on real estate analyses.
- Special events planning.
- Respond to routine emails, messages and questions.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years working for a C-level executive tending to a blend of professional and personal business.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Longevity in past positions.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and with limited direction.
- Ability to travel locally when necessary.