Lucas Group is searching for an Executive Recruiter – Contract Solutions for the growing Human Resources Contract Services team in Dallas, TX. This role will be responsible for recruiting, networking, pipelining and placing mid to executive level Human Resources talent in contract/consulting engagements.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission plan
- Yearly bonuses on production
- Unlimited vacation day policy
- Great health care and 401K plan
- Top Performance clubs and incentive trips
- LinkedIn Recruiter seat for every associate along with other advanced resources & tools
- Empowering, inclusive and fun culture
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Business Development team to gain insight on new positions, client requirements, and future opportunities for business
- Proactively source candidates through existing database and contacts, social media, job boards, job fairs, professional networking sites, referrals, and advertising campaigns
- Gain market insight from daily interaction with candidates, and share intel with the Business Development team to chase leads on potential business
- Maintain and guarantee appropriate service delivery upon qualification of openings with clients
- Maintain weekly KPIs to ensure success in the business (including heavy outbound calls)
- Balance desk with proactive recruiting for upcoming projects, and/or recruiting for Matrix positions within Human Resources
- Manage the candidate cycle from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Performing the initial profile and making recommendations on resume preparation/formatting
- Advising on competitive market pay rate requirements
- Establish rapport with candidates by interviewing them in person or virtually
- Qualifying the candidate for current or future openings
- Facilitating the scheduling of interviews with clients as well as preparing the candidate on interview expectations
- Debriefing candidates after interviews
- Extending verbal offers and, ultimately placing the candidate.
- Verifying references, and managing all paperwork required to be eligible to consult through Lucas Group
- Maintaining relationships with consultants by performing quality check calls
- Partner with the back office team for administrative tasks such as background check process, paperwork and tax information, as well as benefits for consultants
- Keep up with employee timesheets and ensure proper approval for timely payroll processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- 3+ years of high volume recruiting experience, preferably within Human Resources
- Agency experience preferred
This is a terrific opportunity to make a six figure income with the premier executive search firm.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.