Our client, a $7B global manufacturer, is looking to bring on a Finance Manager. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the Director of FP&A, and prepare presentations for the CFO. This role is an instrumental part of the FP&A team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate the consolidation of financial budgets, forecasts, and reporting
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis in areas such as scenario planning, ROI analyses, profitability, cost reduction, and growth opportunities as needed
- Partner with the division controllers and FP&A teams to drive consistency and best practices
- Develop and maintain financial models & templates
- Assist Director of FP&A with preparing the closing and forecast presentations for company CEO/CFO reviews.
- Continually look for ways to improve and simplify the financial consolidation process while ensuring a high degree of accuracy and leveraging systems capabilities
- Support rollout of new BI data reporting tool through data accuracy testing. Develop reporting and processes that leverage the tool
- Manage corporate SG&A expense and make recommendations to reduce cost
- Identify areas of profitability improvement through detailed analysis by customer, product line, etc.
- Assist with M&A activities as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- +5 years’ experience in a financial leadership role