Financial Reporting Manager
As a result of rapid growth, our global distributing client in OC is in seek of an immediate Financial Reporting Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial reporting to executives and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Manage the accounting and submission of the monthly financial statements
- Prepare and analyze annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Oversee all other group reporting requirements including internal audit updates, half year reporting, etc.
- Conduct technical accounting research and document findings in a clear and concise technical position paper.
- Liaise with external tax advisors to complete the preparation of tax returns.
- Perform other ad hoc job duties and projects, as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS experience a plus
- A strong financial background with proven success in financial reporting.
- Experienced in bottom line accountability combined with a good blend of overall business savvy; able to make recommendations and decisions to senior executives.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply intellectual rigor and conceptual thinking to technical financial reporting issues, to consider and synthesize different standpoints on a particular issue, and to challenge different positions constructively.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to effectively communicate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, make appropriate decisions and communicate information to appropriate parties.
- Self-starter with superior time management skills and the ability to function under frequent pressures and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in financial systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other PC applications.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), must be active
- Minimum 5+ years’ post qualification experience
- Big 4 public accounting firm supporting public companies
- Public company financial reporting experience a plus