The Lucas Group is searching for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to add as a key member of our client’s corporate Marketing team in Boston. Our client provides consulting and expert testimony in economics, finance, and regulation to corporations, law firms, and governments on a global level.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate closely with the Marketing team to create, sustain, and elevate our client’s visual brand and communications. The Graphic Designer will contribute to projects of all sizes, from quick-turn tactical requests to larger branded company-wide initiatives that will fall across a range of print, digital, social, and presentation communications.
- Support the conceptualization, design, and creation of visual elements for print and digital assets, including brochures and other collateral, PowerPoint presentations, website and social media content, infographics, photography, and video
- Oversee all digital and print production, including relationships with external vendors
- Serve as a steward for the corporate brand and visual identity; uphold and reinforce standards by ensuring compliance and consistency throughout all materials
- Organize and manage all design assets; provide access to vendors/external stakeholders as needed
- Help to sustain and evolve the overall look and feel of company branding across all materials, both internally and externally
- Provide creative direction for new and emerging digital initiatives that support the practices’ go-to-market strategies, including but not limited to infographics, video, and other interactive content
- Contribute creative ideas to engage stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Arts/Graphic Design or a related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with client/corporate experience preferred
- Economic consulting, legal industry, or other professional services experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates graphic design, interaction design, typography, and storytelling
- Motivation to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines, have strong time management and organizational skills, proactively share ideas, and have a keen eye for details to ensure brand consistency across all materials
- Ability to conceptualize and execute complex concepts through design and illustration to produce concise, clear visuals and language
- Experience creating campaigns and extending a visual identity across various print and digital materials
- Familiarity and experience with production and printing processes
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality on matters large and small
- A top-notch work ethic and a positive, proactive approach
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Takes pride in working within a high-quality, high-integrity organization
This Graphic Designer requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. The Graphic Designer should be a team player with strong organizational and writing skills and a sharp attention to detail. He/she should be able to communicate accurately and professionally with both internal and external clients and vendors and to work independently and complete tasks efficiently with minimal oversight. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
If qualified and interested please email your resume and design portfolio to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/