Title: HR Leader, Shared Services
Location: Washington, DC
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a public relations firm in their search for their HR Leader, Shared Services. This is a highly visible role that reports into the COO and partners with senior leadership across their 8 locations. Here, you’ll be leading a small team and the strategic and day-to-day initiatives in benefits, compensation, policies & procedures, and employee & labor relations. This is a chance to be part of and continue to build an exciting and innovate culture that values their HR team.
- Develop strategy, manage implementation and oversee administration of personnel policies and procedures, including the Employee Handbook.
- Develop strategy and oversee the administration of the firm’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Manage discipline process and advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations, in conjunction with the People Area.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Prepare and manage human resources annual operations plan and budget.
- Manage contracts with outside suppliers providing employee services.
- Coordinate supervision and anti-harassment trainings.
- Bachelor's degree and at least seven years of human resources experience; HR Certifications strong preferred.
- Working knowledge and strategic approach to the principles and practices of human resources operations.
- Demonstrated experience working with legal counsel and advising supervisors to ensure compliance and best practices when managing sensitive work situations.
- Experience proposing and analyzing team budgets, negotiating benefit contracts and limited scope audits.
- Experience managing discipline processes.
- Acute attention to detail—you don’t drop the ball and are always up-to-date with all new state and workplace legislations.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.