Position: HR Director
Location: Washington, DC
Lucas Group has partnered with a fast-growing media firm in their search for an HR Director for their DC location. This is a highly visible role that reports into the head of HR and supports both executive leadership and employees. The role includes a heavy strategic focus both in terms of providing counsel and direction to local leadership while also serving as a senior member of a newly redefined HR team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to drive change and function in a both a tactical and strategic capacity.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring and on boarding process for positions in the Washington D.C. office and other local office locations, working closely with hiring managers.
- Coach employees and managers on wide range of issues including performance management and career development.
- Work closely with senior leadership to help establish and advance a performance driven culture.
- Support the company’s annual performance review process and partner with managers to deliver performance feedback.
- Assist in the implementation of a pay-for-performance merit increase process.
- Evaluate existing employee recognition programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with local leadership to initiate onsite HR programs that bring value to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of generalist experience in a dynamic, fast-growing organization
- Results driven, creative thinker
- Ability to partner at all levels within an organization