Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a manufacturing company in the North Tampa Suburbs who is looking for a Internal Audit Manager. This will be a heavy travel job (75%) for the first year and then normalize into a 25% travel role after year 1. As the company continues to grow additional growth opportunities will be available to those candidates that excel in this role. This role is open due to the incumbent being promoted.
Responsible for compliance, operational and financial audits
Prepare audit reports including observations and recommendations
Development and coordination of overall audit strategy
Presentations to Audit committee
Managing a staff (2)
- Experience conducting “walk-through”- flow charts etc.
- SSAE18 reports, SOC 1 reports (
- Analyzing the D reports
- Keeping current on Accounting Regulations: ASC 606, lease accounting standards etc.
- CPA/Public Accounting
Nice to haves:
- M&A Experience (Pre/Post acquisition integration work)
- Centralizing controls- they have 30 locations worldwide, and they are looking to centralize these.
This is a full-time, direct hire position.