Our client is a $10B+ international oilfield services company. This is a premiere company with a leading market share and superior technology. Through its products and services, this company aids in the evaluation, drilling, reservoir enhancement for the world’s top E&P companies.
Location: Houston, TX
- Premier Oil & Gas company – leader in the industry
- Great start to a career in an organization known for moving people around the world
- Great benefits and career planning
Title: IT Audit Manager
Plan, support and execute audits, designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance of the business management systems, whether in conjunction with other audits or on a standalone basis.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex IT and data systems, prepare and review work papers and reports of the assigned activities and recommended management activities.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify potential issues/risks.
- Manage IT infrastructure related audits such as:
- Data centers
- Customer Data Security
- Cyber Security Review
- Software Asset Management
- Managed ITGC audit and coordinate with external auditors.
- Support the integrated audits between IT and Finance & assisting and developing data analysis for operational audits.
- Deliver effective audits, with sound and substantiated findings and agreed-to action plans
- Communicate effectively with the senior management.
- Manage a team of approximately four to six IT Auditors
- Support Internal Audit applications such as Teammate, SharePoint, Idea
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- Oil Field Services, Manufacturing, E&P, or Distribution Services background industry backgrounds are preferred
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.
- Major ERP system experience within SAP, Oracle, or some other comparable system is required