Title: Junior Recruiter – Remote
Type: Contract (6 Months)
Our client is a UK based financial technology company expanding into the USA that offers banking services including a pre-paid debit card, currency exchange, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments. The Revolut mobile app supports spending and ATM withdrawals in 120 currencies and sending in 29 currencies directly from the app. They are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join their team for a 6 month contract to support their North America recruiting efforts in a remote role. This is a great opportunity to work with a globally recognized game changing product!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline. You will be helping to look for ambitious people who want to join the team.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging passive candidate for UX focused roles
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with Recruiters to improve overall pipeline performance
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to meet their needs and be a subject-matter expert for them
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years of experience supporting recruitment activities in Creative domain
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented personality
- Ability to plan, prioritise and execute
- High attention to details
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to innovations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share their mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
If you are looking for an exciting contract opportunity, submit your resume today!