Medical device manufacturer is expanding their local Georgia team. Incumbent hired will provide a variety of engineering testing support activities to support new product development, engineering support and product sustaining duties. Role is Full-time, 1st shift hours.
- Prepare test reports to document methods, results and conclusions.
- Conduct experiments on novel products or components to acquire service and performance data.
- Compile, analyze, and reduce data to detect and verify critical phenomena.
- Fabricate test fixtures, prepare and conduct bench and field tests – hands on.
- Define and procure necessary equipment for testing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop new or improved products.
- Observe safety procedures and policies.
- Develop test protocols with minimum information.
- Identify testing and validation requirements.
- Propose design changes based on test data results.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
B.S. degree in Engineering, Technology or Science preferred with at least 2 years of relevant experience to include: design of experiment (DOE), SolidWorks, AutoCAD/CAE/CAM tools a plus. Background in machining, welding and mechanical assembly. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time. Candidate must pass background check to include criminal and drug screen.