Lucas Group has engaged in partnership with an exciting startup here in the Tampa Bay area. Our client is looking to hire a Lead and FIRST onshore Java Developer! This is an urgent role and we are setting up phone interviews next week and onsite interviews 2/19 and 2/20 directly with the CTO.
There are numerous positions our client is hiring for building out a robust team of Developers, QA and Business Analysts. The product is a SaaS on AWS. You will have the responsibility of leading the team from a technical and functional perspective, gathering and analyzing requirements. You will design and guide the team in implementation as well as participate in implementation and code reviews.
- 7+ years of overall experience in Application development
- 3+ years of Tech Lead role with responsibility for systems specification, application design & Development, performance tuning, and ensuring high quality
- Ability to work effectively with business users and clients to understand needs and priorities to deliver on time with quality
- Should be having inclination towards designing and architecting the system
- Actively participate in requirement gathering discussions
- Code quality and Coding standards needs to be tracked and maintained
- Good Estimation skills
- Strong communications (written and verbal are a must)Skill set required
- Hands-on Technical experience in:
- Java – J2EE, EJBs, Web Services, SOA
- Oracle 11g and MySQL
- Front end Angular experience (on 4 and upgrading to 7 soon)
- Understanding / exposure of Ubuntu VMs on AWS, Jenkins, Puppet
- JIRA Service Desk (integration with application)
- JIRA Software for Project and Issue Tracking
- GIT (bitbucket cloud)
- Sonar, Maven (Added advantage)
- Build scripts
- Domain experience needed:
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Medicaid – Expertise in at least one of the functional areas is a must
- Claims Processing
If you are a fit for this role and looking to get in on the ground floor in a booming industry with a founder that has already had tremendous success here in our community building another organization we urge you to apply for immediate consideration.
This is a direct hire opportunity and no third party / sponsorships will be considered at this time.