Title: Leader of Training, North America
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Reports to: CHRO
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading global manufacturing company on their search for a Leader of Training- North America for their corporate office located in Milton, GA. The selected candidate will work closely with c-level executives and manufacturing leaders to align business strategies and understand the direction of the company. This role supports training and development for 12,000 employees in North America. As a business-specific training provider, you will be engaged in a continuous dialog with business leaders about current and future learning needs and then will translate them into state-of-the-art learning offerings. This is a great opportunity to build a world class training program from the ground up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field required; master’s preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to impact and consult senior leaders
- Consultant and learning management experience highly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence in a corporate matrix environment
- Proactive, highly organized, able to drive project progress through effective issues management and communication
- Exceptional leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to influence and drive results-oriented change and innovation
- Global experience is required
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.