LEGAL RECRUITING COORDINATOR – HUDSON YARDS
World – renowned law firm with new offices in Hudson Yards!
Excellent and rare opportunity to join a top tier in-house legal recruiting team!
Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience in the Legal or Professional Services industries, and a Bachelors Degree is required.
Duties will include:
- Data entry and maintenance of data in the LawCruit, Workday and ViRecruit databases
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Summer Associate Program
- Assist in the recruitment of both law school students and lateral associate attorneys
- Perform clerical functions such as making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, and preparing correspondence
- Processing new hire and benefits paperwork.
- In order to be successful in this role, candidates must have the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding discussions, records, files, documents and information.
- The Coordinator must also be able to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks while satisfactorily meeting deadlines and desired outcomes.
- Professional presentation and demeanor is required at all times
- The ideal candidate will have strong MS office skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills.