What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Manage the daily operations of the g/l department to ensure timely execution of all applicable responsibilities and effectively manages direct reports and provides, by example and leadership, motivation and direction to employees of the organization.
- Identify and implement best in class accounting close processes and procedures.
- Instrumental in coordinating all aspects of accounting integration from identification of needs early on in the acquisition process to final integration of accounting activities.
- Update and develop accounting policies and procedures.
- Understand, interpret and communicate information/data to improve efficiencies and performance and continually identifies process improvements and executes on implementation of such improvements.
- Strategic, thoughtful leader within the accounting organization who champions integration of acquisitions and joint ventures from a revenue and a/r perspective, gathering and reporting actionable metrics to foster continuous improvement.