Market Development Manager (MDM)
Exciting opportunity to work for a GLOBAL $1.8 Billion dollar corporation
- Please have at least 5 years’ similar Market Development Manager experience with HVAC or a Manufacturing Company or within the Construction Equipment Industry OR VERY similar!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales or Marketing or related discipline is REQUIRED please.
- Six-figure base salary (Lower to mid, DOE)
The company office is BASED NORTH EAST OF MILWAUKEE, WI. You will be supporting the company’s CANADIAN market
- Be involved with the growth of Skid Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders and services for the company’s CANADIAN market
- Research, market, product understanding and development strategy, implementation
- Understand Regional and National sales structures to better utilize touch-points between Field Sales and Distribution channel accounts
- This position provides leadership and guidance to the organization to achieve profitable growth through market penetration, etc.
- Market Development and Go-To-Market Strategies
- Monthly Forecasting
- Understand the competitive market based pricing strategies and determine competitive market price levels for company equipment
- Provides Input and Feedback to Product Management
- Assist with regional trade shows, etc
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales or Marketing or related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a field sales or product support role, preferably in a manufacturing company within the construction/industrial equipment industry
- Excellent verbal, written, public speaking, and research skills.
- Proven track record of developing, quantifying, and implementing process improvements.
- Strong relationship building and problem solving skills