Denver's Premier Recruiting Firm
Lucas Group is one of the top search firms in the country and we are actively looking to hire a New Business Development Manager / Executive Recruiter to join our Denver Human Resources Executive Search team.
As a member of Lucas Group’s Human Resources Practice Group, you will be joining a highly successful, award-winning team to build and extend client relationships in all areas of HR while also placing top talent with these clients. We have a cooperative and inclusive culture and our HR search team is one of the fastest growing and most successful in our organization – we are the largest contingency HR search practice in the country and we are dominating the industry from coast to coast.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an executive recruiter who wants to take their career to the next level by working alongside some of the best recruiters in the business.
- Drive new business with existing customers and prospects and develop relationships with other Lucas Group search consultants by working with them to grow business with key customer accounts
- Consult with clients to scope search projects by obtaining information that clearly defines the specifics of the job including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, company culture and desired outcomes
- Lead and develop comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies, in tandem with other Search Consultants, for qualified candidates via heavy cold calling and direct sourcing, database mining, client referrals and networking
- Manage recruitment life-cycle from search kick-off through completion
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 to 8 years plus of sales or business development experience in any industry where building relationships over the phone and driving sales is a key focus and a core competency
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures by asking the right questions and listening
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take a project from start to finish
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs
- Self-initiative along with the ability to respond quickly to client requests
- Data driven and detailed oriented with an outgoing personality and drive to make a lot of phone calls to management professionals
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Title: New Business Development / Executive Recruiter
Company: Lucas Group
Location: Denver, CO
**If you are interesting in learning more about this role, please apply and email Austin Beaty at email@example.com **
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.