Our client, a Miami-based International Metals Trading Company, is looking for an experienced Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the metals trading and metals manufacturing industry
- International experience and previous involvement in metal trading operations in different parts of the world
- Proven track record in managing/organizing a staff and employees (this role manages a staff of 8 people)
- Background in both Transportation & Logistics plus processes
- Good with multitasking; Able to delegate but also be hands on (preparing spreadsheets and handling all aspects of the day to day)