Paralegal Manager- Mid-size, Midtown Manhattan Law Firm
We’re currently working closely with an established mid-size law firm of about 50 attorneys in Midtown, Manhattan, seeking a Paralegal Manager!
As a Paralegal Manager you would be responsible for training, managing and developing the paralegal team. This opportunity will be partially billable and majority managerial, overseeing the team.
The ideal candidate should be willing to be very hands-on and involved! This is not your typical 9-5 role, some days will require extensive hours!
This role is offering a competitive salary, based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a mid-large size law firm
- Prior experience in litigation & preparing/going to trial
- Prior Managerial experience is a plus
- College Degree
Why this Firm?
- Conveniently located in the heart of Times Square close to many lines of transportation
- Offers great benefits and top salary
- Boutique law firm environment feel, with large presence
- Work aside top-tier attorneys with proven success and integrity
- Supportive work environment, where everyone matters