Part-Time Bankruptcy Paralegal (Contract/Hourly – Baltimore)
A small Baltimore law firm is seeking a part-time Bankruptcy paralegal. The firm is primarily a personal injury firm, but also has a personal bankruptcy practice. The ideal candidate could support that bankruptcy practice two days per week.
- Support two attorneys at the firm that do Bankruptcy work
- Prepare filings – both Chapter 7 and 13 (but most of work is Chapter 7)
- Assist with pulling valuation information on cars and houses, etc.
- Prepare petitions
- Assist with client communications and tracking – follow up with clients, respond to calls, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work two days per week for the firm
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Strong communication skills
WHY WORK FOR LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018. We offer varied types of opportunities (law firm and in-house), competitive hourly wages, benefits, earned PTO, weekly payroll, and more.