Mid-Level Patent Prosecution Associate – Chemical
Lucas Group’s law firm client, an IP boutique, is seeking a mid-level Patent Prosecution Associate for its Biotech Group. The firm’s culture has been voted a “Best Place to Work” and “Top Workplace.” A collegial environment to grow your legal career in Patent Prosecution.
- Support practice group in various preparations for and Patent Prosecutions
- Support PTAB litigation
- Assist in preparing Opinions, due diligence and general strategy on matters
- Work directly with Directors on Cutting edge technology for a variety of clients ranging from global biopharmaceuticals to small start-ups, and universities
- Hands-on client interaction and client meetings
- Attend client trainings/retreats, and be part of potential client pitch teams
Participate in Professional Development program that includes one-on-one, group, and external training
- Licensed Attorney with 2-6 years of experience as an Associate or a Patent Agent
- Ideally Candidates have an Advanced degree in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Pharmacology
- Strong academic credentials
- Experience with doing Pharmaceutical Patent Prosecution – including original application drafting
- Strong communication skills
WHY WORK WITH LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.