Lucas Group has partnered with a client who specializes in the utility space who is currently seeking a Planning Engineer to be based out of Phoenix, AZ. This position will report to the Senior Manager and will be responsible for long term projects for company growth. This position requires the candidate to manage multiple projects simultaneously within the approved budget.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within water distribution, wastewater collection and wastewater treatment. Candidates with experience performing technical analysis are a high priority.
Our client offers a market competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package in addition to a strong financial relocation package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related discipline
- 3-8 years of experience years engineering experience in water/wastewater utility operations
- Familiarity with GIS and hydraulic modeling software
- Previous wastewater water, wastewater and reclaimed water systems experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization and writing skills