Our client is the #1 company in their industry and we are partnering with them on a Plant Manager opening to be based at their plant to the west of Appleton & Green Bay. This is a very important role for the organization as this site has 500+ union employees with a complex manufacturing process. We are looking for an established Plant Manager who has worked with union production staffs.
Plant Manager Responsibilities
- The Plant Manager is responsible for all production, quality, service, and safety for the site.
- The Plant Manager will be responsible for the P&L for the operation. This includes creating budgets and the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs necessary to meet the business objectives.
- Leverage a strong knowledge base in BPI/WCOM (Business Process Improvement, World Class Operations Management) to identify improvements.
- Provide oversight to all Cap-Ex and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Responsible for all employees in the plant including the hiring, training, development, promotion, disciplinary actions, or terminations as required.
- Maintain compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Drive adherence to Lean, Six Sigma, ISO, WCM and other manufacturing & quality standards.
Plant Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Operations, or a related field.
- At least 7+ years of experience managing production.
- Experience leading a union workforce is required.
- Previous experience as a Plant Manager at a 200+ employee site is required.
- Any experience with packaging, paper, chemicals, or any continuous manufacturing process is preferred but not required.