Our client is a one-hundred year, multi-billion dollar industry leader. They continue to grow both organically as well as through acquisition. We are continuing our partnership with them and currently assisting in their search for their next Continuous Improvement Manager at their location outside of College Station.
The newly created Continuous Improvement Manager will be the plant’s CI champion and lead improvement efforts for safety, quality, lead time, and value of critical business processes. He/She will
Our ideal candidate will have strong project management experience and success implementing strategic initiatives. They will also have a track record of engaging cross functional teams and conducting problem solving efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4+ years’ experience within an analytical role, facility management and/or operational leadership capacity
- Working experience within an industrial environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in applying business improvement practices such as Lean, Six Sigma
- Proven experience influencing and persuading without having direct authority
- Significant Project management experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification from accredited institution preferred