Lucas Group has partnered with a fast growing Toy company on a Director of Product Marketing role. Our client has been around for over 20 years now and have established themselves as one of the leading brands in the industry. They go to market by partnering with some of the top national retailers in the country like Walmart, Target and Amazon.
As a result of their tremendous success and growing global presence, our client is adding new layers to their existing leadership structure. The Product Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing the entire product lifecycle from product inception through launch. You will have complete ownership of a product category and work cross functionally with design, creative, packaging and brand marketing teams to ensure successful product launches. This is a key position in the Brand team and contributes to developing and implementing the company’s strategic business plan.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
- Research and identify gaps in the product portfolio to develop and manage new product roadmaps
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Work closely with design, sales, creative and packaging teams to ensure a timely product launch
- Work with the Brand Marketing team on creating the go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio
- Monitor and analyze performance of existing products for continual optimization
- Identify new product, packaging, merchandising trends and business opportunities across the retail landscape
- 5-7 years’ of product development and marketing experience
- Experience in product management that includes researching, defining, developing, launching, and improving successful consumer goods products
- Experience developing products in the fast moving consumer goods space is required
Compensation: Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits package
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL