We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our established manufacturing company that is like a start up. You will wear many hats from product design to project planning working with engineering, sales, manufacturing, and quality. We are vertically integrated and support avionics and the defense industry. Are you an engineer with customer facing experience? If so, continue reading.
- Lead the electro-mechanical product design and development
- Create technical documents
- Define strategies for manufacturing
- Identify resources needed based upon project scope
- Work closely with customers and internal team
- Plan and track project scope and schedule
- Define test requirements and coordinate testing activities
- Complete projects on time, on budget, and in scope
- Translate customer military/aerospace requirements into deliverable solutions.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; MS in Engineering is a plus
- At least 7 years experience with electro-mechanical product design
- At least 3 years experience with leading technical projects – product life cycle, end to end
- Proven leader
- Customer facing
- Project management experience for manufacturing company.