Our client, a renewable energy distribution firm is in need of a Project Manager within the area of Augusta, ME. Candidates need to have minimum 8 years of relevant experience with demonstrated track record as a Program and Project Manager, particularly leading cross-functional teams on unique and complex projects with high visibility. As well as possess a consultative and proactive approach, and be able to engage and lead discussions with operational and technical teams within the organization to meet priorities and resolve challenges.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Simultaneously manage and oversee business process projects as well as lead project management capability improvement efforts.
- Ability to understand and adapt to communication styles of team members and vendors who come from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to think strategically, develop and communicate a vision.
- Must be skilled in the use of project management tools, Agile methodologies, Analytics/Data, Power Point, and Digital technologies (a plus)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal skills with the ability to create and deliver effective reports, white papers, and presentations. Must communicate well at all levels of the
organization and to external stakeholders.
- Experience leading organizational change management initiatives is required
- Working to measure and enhance levels of customer satisfaction is strongly preferred.
- 25% travel within New England area