A unique and exciting organization are disrupting aspects of their industry. They are seeking a skilled IT project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for helping a talented team create and implement a structured and process-driven approach to their work in the Software Development Lifecycle.
This IT Project Manager will focus on organizing many aspects of technical projects and ensuring that all members of the operating team work efficiently. The ability to influence the team to set and meet project deadlines is vital. You should have an aptitude for critical thinking, attention to detail organization, and overall team leadership.
- 10+ years working successfully in any function within the SDLC.
- 5+ Project Management experience.
- Strong track record of implementing a structured, process-driven approach to work and ensuring that an existing team is able to adhere to that process.
- Develop and maintain information technology plans and road maps, which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Agile / Scrum Master experience
- Stakeholder Management experience
- PMP or other Project Management certifications
- Media or Ad Tech industry experience