Lucas Group is partnering with a growing energy company located in West Houston in their search for a Recruiter. This is a long term contract opportunity, expected to be at least 6-9 months in duration. This position will be responsible for managing multiple requisitions with a primary responsibility of reviewing resumes and conducting telephone interviews. Most of the position are non-exempt.
- Act as a recruiting support and partner to Recruiting Advisors. Establish and maintain effective relationships while selling employee value proposition and opportunities.
- Proactive sourcing on hard-to-fill positions – including utilizing social media and network contacts, internet postings, database searches, and referrals to create diverse candidate pools.
- Requisition management and scheduling interviews
- Providing resume evaluations, phone screenings, and expertise in interviewing methodology and high-touch customer-focused processes to enable consistent quality of hire.
- Assist in building and managing strong candidate pipelines for high volume positions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- IT/Engineering recruiting experience highly preferred
- Successfactors experience a plus, or experience with other ATS systems
For immediate consideration, please apply online.