The Lucas Group is searching for a talented and enthusiastic Regional Marketing Leader – Midwest to add as a key member of our client’s team in Dallas, TX. The Regional Marketing Leader – Midwest will play a pivotal role in the transformation and long-term future of our client.
Our client is a global planning and design practice with a portfolio of work including some of the world’s most memorable and successful environments for developers, retailers, investors, institutions and public entities. They are currently undergoing significant organizational transformation toward the vision of becoming the world’s best creative problem-solving practice. Essential to this change is the creation of a dynamic community of engaged and empowered staff globally.
As the Regional Marketing Leader – Midwest you will serve as brand champion in the region and the senior leader responsible for regional communications, marketing and sales. As the leader of the regional marketing function, and a key member of the global marketing community, you will focus on three core strategies: translating the global brand and positioning strategy, supporting a coherent global sector marketing strategy and delivering the regional growth strategy.
The Regional Marketing Leader – Midwest will provide visionary leadership to a diverse team of communications, marketing and sales professionals and take them with you as the global marketing community reinvents marketing to make sure it is understood, valued, market-driven, customer-focused and data-centric.
- Translate the global brand and positioning strategy for the region, drives a coherent sector marketing strategy, taking the global lead on one or more sectors, and designs and delivers the regional growth strategy and marketing plan.
- Lead and develop the regional marketing team to provide effective strategies, proposals and campaigns that build the brand and improve our ability to win profitable work.
- An active participant in the client and opportunity Go/No Go process and prioritization of opportunities for the region in collaboration with senior colleagues to ensure marketing resource is properly deployed for success.
- Custodian of the global brand and client development best practices and initiatives in the region.
- Collaborate with the business development community, encourages a coordinated approach to sales, engages own network in identifying and pursuing opportunities and follows up with appropriate research.
- Conduct and commission market and customer research to better understand customers, improve messaging, highlight customer stories and improve overall win rates.
- Understand the partnership model and builds excellent relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with the global brand and communications team to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the global marketing community cultivating cross-organizational alignment and sharing knowledge.
- Develop and deliver the regional marketing strategy, collaborating with the Program Director – Market Insights & Strategy and other Regional Marketing Leaders across the Company to set best practice and templates and agree a standard approach.
- Deliver year-one strategy and analytics demonstrating ROI and how you will apply lessons learnt to future work.
- Build a regional marketing team in support of the EVP – Client Development’s transformation project for 2019-20.
- Collaborate with the group brand and communications team to develop a three-year plan for improving digital campaign functionality, collaboration and analytics.
- Improved YoY performance in the region analyzing lead generation, market engagement, win rates and customer NPS.
- Manage the regional marketing team typically made up of the following roles: pursuit coordinators, business developers, campaign manager, graphic designer, market researcher and marketing writer.
- Navigate successful relationships cross functionally , working directly with the EVP Client Development, Global Head of Brand Strategy & Positioning, Regional Sector Leaders, Office Leaders and Corporate Officers, and Sector Marketing Strategists.
- BA/BS in Communications, PR, or Journalism is required. Master’s is preferred.
- 8+ years experienced in guiding sales and marketing strategies that increase consideration and generate leads with a background in marketing for professional services and/or built environment sectors is required.
- Experienced in drafting win strategies and project managing proposal production.
- Deep understanding and extensive experience with integrated marketing strategy as well as tactical implementation across multiple channels in order to engage stakeholders, with an emphasis on digital.
- Skilled in leading and developing dynamic, agile and matrixed-based teams as well as extensive experience managing stakeholders and juggling priorities.
- Fluent in customer relationship management and customer experience strategies.
This Regional Marketing Leader – Midwest requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. As a functional leader in a creative environment, you will actively seek feedback and be comfortable with a fast pace of change. You will be able to both influence strategy and move quickly into operational mode to execute plans while leveraging your problem-solving capability and commercial acumen to translate big ideas into tangible results.
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/