Sales Account Manager – Commercial and Industrial
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading consumer hard goods company that makes innovative and cutting edge products sold through retail and wholesale channels around the world.
Privately held and established over 25 years ago, our client has developed a reputation for bringing innovative products to market in multiple categories including tools, automotive, accessories and home storage. They have established partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in their category for over 20 years. Financially they are extremely healthy realizing double digit profits annually and have a roadmap to double revenues and exceed $300M in the next 3-5 years.
As the Sales Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to continue to expand sales with the current base and build solid relationships as well as seek out new business for the client. Roughly a 50/50 mix of growing current accounts and new business development with Industrial and safety distribution channels as well as end users to promote products. This position is being added due to the company’s growth and will help impact the continued growth of the organization. Really looking for a self-motivated, accountable sales person with experience in the industrial channel. This will be a remote position with up to 50% travel nationally as needed. You will work closely with the product development department in sharing end user feedback to continually produce products that meet the customer’s needs.
- 2 years minimum experience selling in the Industrial/ Safety/ Automotive distribution network.
- Proven track record of success in the Industrial channel
- Proficiency with MS office products
- Knowledge of BRM and CRM systems and applications
- Ability to present and deliver presentations to decision makers
- Maintain excellent flow of communication throughout multiple departments.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and problem solve for clients
Remote – Preference is Midwest – (East coast and Southeast locations will also be considered)